A Laptop Naptime Mama

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Caption It!

NATURIST PRE-SCHOOL
I'M NO DUMMY (Note: In England a Pacifier is called a dummy)

EVEN MY MUM HAS BAD HAIR DAYS...


WHAT DID I SAY?

My laptop has been playing up recently and so I decided it was high time I backed up all my files. The thought of loosing all my writing as well as all my family photographs had me waking up at night, sweating and quivering in panic.

So, the other day, I trawled through all my computer’s files and documents, diligently saving them all to CD, and as I did so I got the chance to revisit old baby pics of Benny – many of which I haven’t looked at in quite a while.

I stumbled across this particularly funny shot which, at the time, I had named “What did I say?” *
The picture, accompanied with caption, had me spluttering with laughter all over again. It also reminded me that baby pictures, in order not to be monotonous and overly cutesy, should always come with captions. Baby photos can become very boring to everyone except the child’s parent. But add a caption and suddenly the pictures become a work of humor…even art.

Take a look above at what I’ve thought up for the Benny-photo archive.
To hear more from Joanne, check out her latest blog by Clicking Here. To return to Role Mommy, Click Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home